As of 8/17/2020 CLICK HERE for Bullet Point Version & Detailed Version
Campus Face Mask / PPE's Requirements for Students and Parent/Visitors
Review our school policies and CV19 guidelines here for:
Health & Wellness
Student Illness Procedure
Extra Curricular / Athletics
CLICK HERE for the PDF [FAQ CV19 ECS eff 07302020]
Review our school policy and requirements to return to school:
Return to School - Guidelines for Parents for CV19
CLICK HERE for the PDF [Guidelines for Parents CV19 return]
We all have a role in making the Reopening of Elfers Christian School Plan a success. Here are some things that you can do to help keep our classrooms, campus, and workplace safe for everyone.
- Talk to your student about hand washing and hygiene. Those messages should be consistently reinforced at school and at home.
- If your student displays any of the symptoms of COVID-19 please do not send them to school. When exhibiting symptoms, your student should stay at home except to seek medical attention.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at school, but we encourage parents to provide their student with a small container of hand sanitizer to bring to school.
- Familiarize yourself with the rules for visiting your student’s school.
- Make it a habit to wash your hands several times each day.
- If you notice that a soap dispenser is empty or nearly empty, notify your teacher or other responsible adult.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at school, but we encourage you to bring your own small container of hand sanitizer.
- Get in the habit of washing your hands several times each day.
- If you experience any of the symptoms of COVID-19 please do not report to work. When exhibiting symptoms, notify your supervisor, and stay at home except to seek medical attention.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at your workplace, but we encourage you to bring your own small container of hand sanitizer.